A heart attack is a dangerous disease that can end your life or turn you into a patient all your life. Therefore, it is important to avoid a heart attack. You can reduce the risk of contracting this syndrome by making small adjustments in your life. This does not reduce it to 100% but reduces it considerably. People who are happily married have less stress than normal people. But do married people have a lower risk of heart attacks? Answer is yes but there are many other factors that should be considered too.
What you can do to reduce the risk
- Avoid smoking.
- High consumption of alcoholic beverages It is good to reduce it or better if you can stop it completely.
- Do exercises at least 30 minutes a day. You can bike, swim, run and walk quickly while exercising.
- Take more fruits, vegetables and protein-rich foods with your meal. Better to have healthy nutritious foods. Minimize the consumption of foods high in cholesterol and unhealthy fats.
- Plan your lifestyle to reduce stress
- If you already have high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, you have a high risk of having a heart attack. It is therefore important to control blood pressure, sugar levels and cholesterol levels with medication, exercise and healthy eating habits.
- Try to be always happy.
- Consult your doctor from time to time.
Things you can’t do to reduce the risk
- With age, it’s increasingly getting this disease. But you can’t control aging.
- The genre also having a risk. We can not change it too.
- If a member of your family has a heart attack, you also have a chance to get it. But you can not reduce the risks.
Married couples have a lower risk of heart attack
Some researchers from Turku University Hospital in Finland tell this story. According to their findings, singles aged 58% to 66% contract this disease rather than the bride and groom. 60% to 65% of single women have a heart attack rather than married women. But do married people have a lower risk of heart attacks?
The main reason is that married couples can maintain a good habit of health, a facility for social and financial support and that their stress is much less.
If they take drugs for diseases such as high blood pressure, cholesterol, they can get support from the partner to have them properly.
Both of them can do exercises and other healthy habits together.
A married man is likely to receive medical treatment for an illness in a short period of time.
Mussels are great to source vitamin B, you may like to read about them here.